Search This Blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

Bush Terrible Pilot

President Bush has stated on two occasions that he saw a plane hit World
Trade Center 1:

Occasion 1:

President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting

[CNN, Aired December 4, 2001]
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0112/04/se.04.html

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much
you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel
when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I
heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff,
Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program
that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and
I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to
fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must
have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it,
and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was
sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower.
America's under attack."


Occasion 2:

President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California
[whitehouse.gov, January 5, 2002]
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/01/20020105-3.html

"I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we
walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first
building. There was a TV set on..." [whitehouse.gov]


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is a problem with the above statements. There was no live video
coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of
the first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second
plane had hit World Trade Center 2.

This Washington Times article states he didn't see the impact at the
school...
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/bush_booker_washtimes.html

The president entered a holding room at the school and picked up a secure
telephone to speak with National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice at the
White House. She was sitting in her office, watching live coverage of the
stricken north tower as it belched black smoke into a cloudless sky.
"There's one terrible pilot," Mr. Bush muttered. Turning to Mr. Card, he
speculated that the pilot must have suffered a heart attack. Mr. Bush, who
HAD YET TO SEE THE TV IMAGES, drafted a statement pledging federal
assistance.

...and this is confirmed by Booker Elementary School Principal Gwen Rigell
in this Propaganda Matrix posting:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/booker_principal.htm

I had the opportunity to talk with Principal Gwen Rigell of Booker
Elementary school for about twenty minutes. ... I asked her if in fact the
President had been watching the events of 9-11 unfold on TV before he went
into that classroom and she told me "Absolutely not". There was no TV in
the corridor or anywhere near that classroom.

Excerpt: "I actually heard the first plane had hit from the president, and
he said that a plane had hit the World Trade Center and that it was a
commercial plane," says [Emma E. Booker Elementary School Principal Gwen
Tose] Rigell. "He said but we're going to go on, and in my mind I had
created this picture of a plane knocking off some bricks on the corner of
the World Trade Center."

http://www.msnbc.com/news/801474.asp


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bush really did see an airplane on TV hitting the World Trade Center then
he saw that the aircraft was under control at the time, and he saw it
before arriving at Booker Elementary because he was en route to the school
when the first plane struck WTC 1 - a closed-circuit live feed to his limo
is the only way he could have seen this impact on TV.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

President Bush lied at the "Town Hall" meeting.

This was no casual lie. If you read the relevant part of the transcript of
that meeting, you will see that the lie was staged so that Bush could most
effectively present his false explanation of why he shirked his positive
obligations of office during a national emergency.

That raises a question which anyone who defends the official story must
answer.

Why did Bush fail to do what he was obliged to do?

And why did he lie?

Because he knew that the USA military was to execute
a covert operation that will be blamed on arabs
and the PREPARED aggressive WAR to occupy the OIL FILEDS in Iraq
was the intended result.

No comments: